St Mary's Catholic Church, Kells

CATHOLIC LANCASTER DIOCESE, WHITEHAVEN, CUMBRIA, UK

CBEW

St Mary’s was constituted as a Parish by His Lordship Bishop Flynn on 8th May 1942 and now serves the areas of Kells, Woodhouse, Greenbank and Sandwith
The Parish is within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Lancaster
Charity No 234331
We are linked with St Benedict’s Church, Mirehouse, Whitehaven
Father Edmund Gornall is Administrator to St Mary’s